SureRend Wet Dash Finish
> Features & Benefits
- A cost effective render finish
- Can be painted with Enewall masonry paint
- Trusted and reliable render on new builds
- Excellent finish in all weather conditions
- Specifically designed for harsh weather conditions
- Available in a range of natural colours
- Preparation & Application
- Health & Safety
SureRend Wet Dash Finish is a cement based dry mix render. This product is through coloured and should be combined with Enewall decorative aggregates.
> Technical & Supporting Services
Enewall’s Technical Services Department has a team of experienced advisors available to give on site
advice both at the specification stage and during application. Detailed specifications can be prepared for individual projects. Site visits, on site demonstrations and training can be arranged on request. For any technical enquiries please call Enewall main office on 01698 373 305 or via email on email@example.com
> Substrates Suitable For:
SureRend Wet Dash Finish must be applied on to SureRend Top Coat Pre Mix
A 25kg bag of SureRend Wet Dash Finish should be
- Mixed with a 25kg bag of Enewall decorative aggregates with a ratio 1:1 with clean potable water
- Mix with 7-8 litres of clean potable water no other material should be added
- Mixed by a concrete mixer or paddle mixer
- Mix for approximately five minutes to allow dispersion of binders and additives.
- SureRend wet dash and chips should be mixed with water no other material should be added
- Care should be taken not to over mix or over trowel as this will reduce the mechanical properties of the material.
> Coverage Rates
When applied to a correctly prepared even substrates and mixed with a 25Kg bag of aggregates to a thickness of 6-8mm.Thesee products will cover approximately 4m2
> Health & Safety
Contact with wet render or mortar may cause irritation, dermatitis or burns personal protective equipment should be worn at all times, after contact with skin wash with water. If the product comes into contact with eyes irrigate with cold water as soon as possible and seek medical attention. Product contains chemicals therefore is harmful to ingest or inhale.
When stored in a dry place off the ground in an environment with a temperature above 5 degrees unopened bags of Enewall render have a shelf life of 12 months from the date of production, use by date is marked on the bag.