SureRend Base Coat
> Features & Benefits
- A cost effective render solution
- Trusted and reliable render on new build
- Excellent levels of workability
- Very low shrinkage and slump properties
- Preparation & Application
- Health & Safety
Enewall SureRend Base Coat is a factory batched, cement based dry mix render. This product can be used in a number of new build render only systems. SureRend Base Coat should be keyed whilst wet prior to the application of top coat renders.
This product is for professional use only, the application quality is dependent on familiarity with Enewall renders and the skills of the applicator, training can be provided. Good site practices should be adopted and printed instructions should be followed. Scaffolding must be erected to allow continuous application of Enewall renders.
> Technical & Supporting Services
Enewall’s Technical Services Department has a team of experienced advisors available to give on site advice both at the specification stage and during application. Detailed specifications can be prepared for individual projects. Site visits, on site demonstrations and training can be arranged on request. For any technical enquiries please call Enewall main office on 01698 373 305 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
A 25kg bag of Enewall SureRend base coat should be
- Mix with 4- 4.5 litres of clean potable water no other material should be added
- Mixed by a concrete mixer or paddle mixer
- Mix for approximately five minutes to allow dispersion of binders and additives.
- Care should be taken not to over mix or over trowel as this will reduce the mechanical properties of the material.
> Coverage Rates
When applied to a correctly prepared even substrate at a thickness of 8-10mm (recommended application thickness) a 25kg bag approximately covers 2m2.
> Substrates Suitable For:
New build Dense Brick & Block Work
> Health & Safety
Contact with wet render or mortar may cause irritation, dermatitis or burns personal protective equipment should be worn at all times, after contact with skin wash with water. If the product comes into contact with eyes irrigate with cold water as soon as possible and seek medical attention. Product contains chemicals therefore is harmful to ingest or inhale.
When stored in a dry place off the ground in an environment with a temperature above 5 degrees unopened bags of Enewall render have a shelf life of 12 months from the date of production, use by date is marked on the bag.