Enewall Acrylic Render
> Features & Benefits
- Choose from a extensive range of RAL colours
- Pliable & easy to use
- Forms part of BBA approved external wall insulation system
- Evenly grained textured finish
- Preparation & Application
- Health & Safety
Enewall Acrylic Render is a decorative finish acrylic polymer, which creates and even grained textured finish. The product is pre-made and only requires mixing for a short duration to create a homogenous mass. Enewall acrylic render is available in three different particle sizes 1.5,2 and 3mm.
> Technical & Supporting Services
Enewall’s Technical Services Department has a team of experienced advisors available to give on site
advice both at the specification stage and during application. Detailed specifications can be prepared for individual projects. Site visits, on site demonstrations and training can be arranged on request. For any technical enquiries please call Enewall main office on 01698 373 305 or via email on email@example.com
> How To Use
If required, mix into a homogenous mass with a maximum of 2% clean tap‐water per 17kg tub. Manually apply evenly to the grainy thickness using a stainless‐steel trowel, then smooth with plastic float depending on pat-tern required. Do not mix with any other foreign substances. Clean tools with water immediately after use. >
> Coverage Rates
Approx. 2.0 kg/m2 In practice, fluctuations are to be expected depending on surface and waste
> Substrates Suitable For:
- Enewall Adhesive Coat
- Enewall Base Coat
- Enewall Base Adhesive Coat
> Application Data
- Enewall acrylic render should be used in conjunction with a primer of the same colour to avoid bleed through
- Enewall acrylic render must be applied to a smooth flat surface, any protrusions can affect the aesthetic finish
- The applicator should use two trowels one metal the other plastic, initially Enewall acrylic render should be applied to a suitable surface to an approximate thickness of 1.5, 2 or 3mm.
- Once applied to the correct thickness, the applicator should use the plastic trowel and move in a circular motion to create the desired effect
- If one or more applicators are working on the same panel, care should be taken to ensure both applicators are moving the trowel in the same direction.
> Health & Safety
Enewall Acrylic Render is not harmful during application, if the product comes into contact with skin wash with plenty of water. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Can be kept for approx. 1 year if stored in cool, frost‐free conditions and hermetically sealed. Protect from direct sunlight.