Advance Panel System
Enewall’s Steel Framing System is light gauge steel framing commonly used for Structural framing, Infill panels and Over-sail system. Enewall guarantee expert design and cost effective solutions for a wide variety of projects. Technical, structural and design attributes allow a single solution from concept to completion on projects with the customer in mind.
The maximum length of section is limited to 15 metres although, in practise, handling and transport considerations usually dictate the maximum length of the section. Enewall steel framing system is so versatile the applications can range from industrial full build structures to commercial and residential extensions
Our technical team will produce unrivalled detailed designs, with over 20 years’ experience with high quality Light Gauge Steel framing solutions for the construction of residential and commercial markets. Our system offers versatility in design and speed of projects on site and design phase, this is backed up by –
- Full in-house technical support
- Range of Light Weight Gauge steel sections: 64mm, 90mm and 140mm
Pre-panelised off-site construction ensures a compressed duration and therefore have key benefits to the system. Off-site lightweight steel framing system provide swift turnaround which enables customers to meet the tightest of construction programmes. Pre-panelised off-site cannot be matched by alternative construction methods.
> Features & Benefits:-
- Reduces impact of weather
- Speed of construction, 60% quicker than traditional build
- Water tightness achieved quicker
- Flexibility of room size and layout
- Cost effective solutions
- Whole life costing
- Safe working conditions
- Quality assurance
- Precision engineered products manufactured to tight tolerances ensuring exact perform
- Large spans and large structural openings can be designed in.
- Steel sections are 100% recyclable, helping to meet tighter Government legislation.
- High strength to weight ratio