Skip to content
View all: FAQs
Minimum, Maximum application temperature and Environmental conditions
- Rendering should not take place if the temperature is 30 degrees and rising, where curing is impossible and fast drying will occur.
- Rain or high humidity or where rain will occur before the initial set of the material occurs.
- In cold weather, rendering should not take place if any of the materials are frozen, if the substrate is frozen.
- If the temperature is 5 degrees and falling.
- If there is any risk of frost damage within 24 hours of application.
- In full sun, where wetting down will not cope with the suction causing a high risk of dehydration