Enewall Fine Scratch Render
> Features & Benefits
- Suitable for spray application
- One coat for quicker application
- Reduced time on site, in return reducing cost
- Available in a range of natural colours
- Preparation & Application
- Health & Safety
Enewall Fine Scratch Render is a one coat polymer modified dry mix render, which is through coloured and applied over two passes. Once applied to the specified thickness the applicator should remove 2-3mm off the surface of the render to achieve the low maintenance stone like finish.
If Enewall Fine Scratch Render is the desired finish but the original substrate is not suitable to render onto and an artificial key must be created. See Enewall technical services
> Technical & Supporting Services
Enewall’s Technical Services Department has a team of experienced advisors available to give on site advice both at the specification stage and during application. Detailed specifications can be prepared for individual projects. Site visits, site demonstrations and training can be arranged on request. For any technical enquiries please call Enewall main office on 01698 373 305 or via email on email@example.com
A 25kg bag of Enewall Fine Scratch render should be
- Mix with 5.5 litres of clean potable water no other material should be added
- Mixed by a concrete mixer or paddle mixer
- Mix for approximately five minutes to allow dispersion of binders and additives.
- Care should be taken not to over mix or over trowel as this will reduce the mechanical properties of the material.
To ensure colour consistency, the materials required for complete and adjoining panels should be of the same batch number or be thoroughly mixed together before use
> Coverage Rates
When applied to a correctly prepared even substrate at a thickness of 19mm (recommended application thickness) a 25kg bag approximately covers 1m2.
> Substrates Suitable For:
- New Build Brick & Block Work
- Refurbishment Projects
- Brick & Block Work Which has been correctly prepared
> Health & Safety
Contact with wet render or mortar may cause irritation, dermatitis or burns personal protective equipment should be worn at all times, after contact with skin wash with water. If the product comes into contact with eyes irrigate with cold water as soon as possible and seek medical attention. Product contains chemicals therefore is harmful to ingest or inhale.
When stored in a dry place off the ground in an environment with a temperature above 5 degrees unopened bags of Enewall render have a shelf life of 12 months from the date of production, use by date is marked on the bag.